MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSV16X: wrong WHO_AM_I read on SPI interface

Hello,I am trying to interface a Nordic MCU to a LSM6DSV16X, but I cannot get the communication to work.I am using 2 dev kits for this test setup, a nRF5340-DK and a STEVAL$MKI227KAA I got from the STEVAL-MKI227KA. VDD/VDD_IO are both 3V, CS/SPC/SDI/...

SDS00001.png

FP-SNS-DATALOG2 Firmware Package

Hi,I am getting data from the sensor with the steval-stwinkt1b, I want to read data with the python_gui but i don't really know how to use it i am stuck. If anyone can help me thanks a lot.

VCHAR.1 by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSV32X sensor hub mode magnetometer compatiblity

Evaluating the use of LSM6DSV32X + external magnetometer in sensor hub mode to achieve 9Dof. Is there a list of compatible magnetometers that should be used for this setup to work? Also is there  a pass through mode where we could talk directly to th...

IIS2DLPC 6D orientation detection not working

Hi,I have attempted to follow the AN5201 application note page 26 to configure the IIS2DLPC accelerometer to generate an interrupt at every threshold however this interrupt is never generated. I have tried to print the value of SIXD_SRC register and ...

IIS2DLPC interrupts not generated

HelloI have been trying to setup 6D orientation interrupt using IIS2DLPC and I am not getting any interrupts on INT1 pin when the orientation changes beyond threshold. For debugging I tried printing SIXD_SRC (3Ah)  and ALL_INT_SRC (3Bh)  registers. I...

KS.9 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparison Between LSM6DS0 and LSM6DS3TR-C

Dear All,I hope this message finds you well.I am reaching out to inquire about the key differences between the LSM6DS0 and LSM6DS3TR-C sensors. Could anyone kindly provide insights into whether the LSM6DS3TR-C offers superior accuracy compared to the...

SensorTile.box Pro and External Power Supply

Hi,I want to run an application for a week. This video says the battery life is 10 hours:https://youtu.be/gFkIcrUkP5w?t=452s Question:Can I use an external power supply like this and set it to 5v:https://www.adafruit.com/product/4880 Connect it's bar...

Unico Merging of FSM and MLC

Hi ST Community,I currently have FSM and an MLC .ucf files. I have followed the instructions in DT0147 "Advanced design tips for the machine learning core and finite state machine using Unico-GUI", and have attempted to merge the FSM and MLC files in...

jspear by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Voltage for STEVAL-STWINKT1B

Hi, I am working with the STEVAL-STWINKT1B. I want to use it with an external voltage coming through J5 connector. But when I plug it nothing happens. I don't know why, if someone can help me it will be appreciate thanks !

VCHAR.1 by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos