MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VL53L4CD - Signal is below the defined threshold

Hey,I have a custom made board/device which is using 4x VL53L4CD Tof Sensors to measure the distance. I have trouble to calibrate the sensors correctly or get correct values from them from time to time. Sometimes it works well - sometimes it does not...

DrD00m by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSL gyroscope high-pass filter reset

Hi all,I have a question regarding the LSM6DSL's gyroscope high-pass filter configuration.For LSM6DS3, there is an option to reset the high-pass with HP_G_RST = 1. This way, the DC component of the angular velocity is immediately removed, c.f. https:...

flaufer by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12's sensitivity setting

Hi,I am using LIS2DW12 to detect walking situation of old man.Old man is walking slowly and little moving, In order to detect this small moving, what and how do I set CTRL register you recommend?I have to check continuous moving state....If LIS2DW12 ...

Paul.Lee by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gain setting for microphones on STWINKT1B

Hi guysI have a couple of questions.I've been using the microphones on STWINKT1B to record some events for about a month now. I've utilized both the FP-SNS-DATALOG1 and FP-SNS-DATALOG2 firmware for data logging. While the digital mic (imp34dt05) deli...

Resolved! LIS344ALH Pspice model

Hello everyoneI need to have the pspice model of LIS344ALH (i know that this product is not longer available)I try do it with the datasheet but i don't have enought infoCan someone help with it ? Thanks

fru999 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DS12TR Marking

We have received LIS2DS12TR, but we cannot identify the Marking of the Part.On the part there is a QR-Code and a "G". Could you please confirm that this is LIS2DS12TR and what the QR Code is standing for. Thank you in advance

LPS22HB LC_EN (low current mode enable)

Is there any application note or other information available about the LPS22HB's low current mode, as enabled by LC_EN in RES_CONF register? Other than reducing power consumption, what does it do and specifically, how does it affect performance?

tve by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spikes in the LIS2DH12 accelerometer raw data

Spikes are present in the data coming from the LIS2DH12 accelerometer when placed in a casing, but when it is in the open there are no spikes. Attached is an image of the 3 axis data plotted from the accelerometer when placed on the table with casing...

Axis_Plot_closed_and_zreversed.png Axis_Plot_in_air.png