MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DW12's sensitivity setting

Hi,I am using LIS2DW12 to detect walking situation of old man.Old man is walking slowly and little moving, In order to detect this small moving, what and how do I set CTRL register you recommend?I have to check continuous moving state....If LIS2DW12 ...

Paul.Lee by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MTBF value for ASM330LHHTR

Hi,I am trying to calculate the MTBF (mean time between failures) value for the ASM330LHHTR module. Please suggest any techniques for the same. I am currently using the Qjc (Junction to Case Thermal Resistance) and Pd (Power Dissipation) values to ca...

Wearable with LSM6DSMTR

Could someone provide insights on how to identify the following user actions using a wearable integrated with LSM6DSMTR:Distinguishing between lying down, sitting, and standing.Tracking step count.Detecting if the user is walking on an incline or st...

Unico Merging of FSM and MLC

Hi ST Community,I currently have FSM and an MLC .ucf files. I have followed the instructions in DT0147 "Advanced design tips for the machine learning core and finite state machine using Unico-GUI", and have attempted to merge the FSM and MLC files in...

jspear by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparison Between LSM6DS0 and LSM6DS3TR-C

Dear All,I hope this message finds you well.I am reaching out to inquire about the key differences between the LSM6DS0 and LSM6DS3TR-C sensors. Could anyone kindly provide insights into whether the LSM6DS3TR-C offers superior accuracy compared to the...

Resolved! FP-SNS-DATALOG2 Firmware Package

Hi,I am getting data from the sensor with the steval-stwinkt1b, I want to read data with the python_gui but i don't really know how to use it i am stuck. If anyone can help me thanks a lot.

VCHAR.1 by ST Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSOX FIFO

Hello,my question applies to both the LSM6DSO and LSM6DSOX FIFO. if I am enabling the gyro and accel both at the same ODR and also enabling timestamp, I want to know what gets written into the FIFO first. I know I can use the tag register to tell me ...

whaz by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DWB - ODR Accuracy

Hello,I am working with the IIS3DWB for a vibration monitoring sensor, and have a few questions about the ODR (Output Data Rate) accuracy, hoping someone can help me.1. I know that on the datasheet the ODR accuracy is stated as +-1% typ, or +-2% Max....

Wellett by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gain setting for microphones on STWINKT1B

Hi guysI have a couple of questions.I've been using the microphones on STWINKT1B to record some events for about a month now. I've utilized both the FP-SNS-DATALOG1 and FP-SNS-DATALOG2 firmware for data logging. While the digital mic (imp34dt05) deli...