Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VL53L5CX TOF

Hi Team,We have our customized projector majorly focused on educational field purpose.Its a short through projector with 16:9 aspect ratio.We are planning to implement Auto keystone and Auto Focus using VL53L5CX TOF sensor.Do you have any driver supp...

Resolved! STM32F401C TIM2 Interrupt

Hello,I try to use a TIM2 Interrupt to toggle a LED. I use a STM32F401C controller.If I toggle the LED inside the while loop with delay, it works fine.   while (1) { HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(GPIOB, GPIO_PIN_15); HAL_Delay(1000); }  But there is...

Solution for measuring 4-20mA current non-invasively

I have a development project to monitor some information in an industrial environment in which sensors are built into the board. But I will need to add a modification that allows non-invasive readings of sensors already installed in companies that fo...

Maihach by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

M29DW128G60ZA6E: ST or Micron?

Hi Peter ,  Good day ,  Here the part Label is comes with MICRON logo and part markings are belongs to ST micro format . Is it possible ??  Looking forward for your support and advise on this case.  Thank you  Regards  Manoj Balakrishnan. 

manojbala1993_0-1711352048334.png

STM32H753 and RTC return wrong day

In my project I want to use RTC on STM32H753 chip. And when reading the date, I get the wrong data in the position of days. And I can't fix this problem. When I debug, the registers are set successfully. Init function: void BSP__RTC_InitAndRead(void)...

Resolved! Diode BEK19A

Good evening, I am not founding data scheet of this diode BEK19A, maybe obsolete. Can some one provide analog datas cheet diode please?

SMusc.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Top Side part marking for M24C08-FMH6TG

Hi I am looking for the top side park marking of component M24C08-FMH6TG.Is this something I should be able to locate myself? I checked the datasheet and engineering notes for the package type.Thank you so much.-Ben

BFST7676 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

STEVAL-FKI915V1(S2-LP)

Hello!I would like to test it using STEVAL-FKI915V1(S2-LP).-. Setting conditions:1) Frequency used: 924.6MHz2) Channel Bandwidth: 10KHz3) Modulation Mode: CW4) Temperature: 255) Applicable register: see attached file.Questions1. EV BD (STEVAL-FKI915V...

JDSOFU2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos