ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ST25R3911B EMI test failed

Hi, We have a product with ST25R3911B and we failed the EMI pretest, mainly due to 3rd harmonic at 40.6MHz.I suspect that this is because we use polling for RFID tag detection, and the reason we are doing polling is because in wakeup mode the device ...

priven by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ST25R3911B芯片在同样的电路下,两块板子上的表现不一致

哈喽!ST官方,本人使用ST25R3911B这款芯片做NFC识别方案;同样的电路,做了5块板子,发现天线识别NFC标签的表现不一致;1、1号板子可以正常识别NFC标签;2、2号板子不能正常识别标签,需要调节匹配电路参数,且这两款板子调节的参数不一致;3、将1号的板子调整为2号的参数,1号板子无法识别,工作不正常;4、其余的板子也是,调整参数都不一致,才能正常工作。请问,大佬们,这是什么原因?都是同样的电路。

NDEF URL write Error when first initialisation

I use the ST25DV04KC. I initialize the chip and write to like the eval software the CCFile to Block 0 this works. In this state the chip is CCFile unlocked, the NFC-Tag protocol is selected to Type5, RFMngt_Dyn is in NFC off mode (0x01) and I2C secur...

SimoE by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST25RU3993-HPEV firmware

HelloLast week I received the ST25RU3993-HPEV devlopment kit. I have already downloaded the SDK and tried it out. Unfortunately, I have not found any information on how to write firmware for the board myself. Is that even possible? Or is there a way ...

Error logging in to ST25DV04k

I always get the error:-[NFCTagReaderSession transceive:tagUpdate:error:]:888 Error Domain=NFCError Code=100 "Stack Error" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Stack Error, NSUnderlyingError=0x282891950 {Error Domain=nfcd Code=54 "Session não ativa" User...

iOS NFC Multi-Area Reading Issue

I'm encountering an issue with NFC functionality on iOS, specifically related to reading multiple areas. I have an NFC tag that stores data across three distinct memory areas. Using an Android device, I can effortlessly access all three areas with ju...

acarello by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos