Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need Help for PCB Design Problem Solution

Respected Sir/Ma'am,                                   I'm designing 2KW SMPS from reference schematics design of "STEVAL-ISA172V2: 2 KW fully digital AC-DC power supply (D-SMPS) evaluation board". I've not faced any obstacle in designing schematics ...

Output power of device vs it's evaluation board

Hi Looking at the PD55015 it has a declared output power of 15W. The evaluation board STEVAL-TDR016V1 on the other hand is rated at 30W output power? How can the evaluation boar be rated at twice the output power of the device it is demonstrating wit...

Power over Ethernet to 12V USB-C PD

I’m trying to find a solution to create a PoE to 12V USB-C power delivery adapter as I can’t find one on the market. There are PoE to 5V USB-C PD ones, and PoE to 12V barrel plug ones, but nothing as far as I can tell that will provide the negotiatio...

Resolved! IC TH2008-01

Hi, everybody. I am repairing a machine that uses the IC TH2008-01 from STMicroelectronics, but I need the data sheet. Can you please send it to me? Thank you.

fh by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure the STEVAL-WLC38RX board to receive 5W power

Hello everyone!I would like to ask you for some advice on how to configure the STEVAL-WLC38RX board in the WPSTUDIO GUI so that it receives 5W power.The STEVAL-WLC38RX board is placed on the STEVAL-WBC86TX at the distance shown in the photo. I would ...

DZaot1_0-1713881293174.jpeg DZaot1_1-1713881505052.png
DZaot1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the Back-EMF on the STEVAL-ESC001V1 schematics ?

Hello,I am trying to develop my own sensorless motor control using the STEVAL-ESC001V1 Board. The motor used is a 6 poles BLDC motor. I have successfully been able to run the motor in open loop and it’s running well.In order to have feedback and esti...

GMich.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos