Analog and audio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TDA7294 Spice Model

Hello,Is there a TDA7294 spice model? I am an engineering student doing my Bachelor's audio project and would help me in the development of the project.Best,João Santos

Resolved! Help identifying specific 2904

Need to replace this. I'm assuming the one on the left is toast just from a visual inspection. Can someone tell me which specific version I need to get? I'm not sure if the "EZ605" designator means anything. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!  ...

2904.jpg

Resolved! Codec's channels

Hi, I hope finding an answer this is my first time asking you.  So, I'm trying to build a CLASS_D AMPLIFIER with codec (STA309A). This codec has 8 input channels for serial AUDIO and I want to play more channels for the codec's inputs but the I2S can...

Resolved! Poblem with LM358DT and not with LM324AD

Dear all, the first of all thanks for let me leave a message in this post.We have a schematic circuit, with the LM324 it works but with the LM358 doesn´t work. It gives the correct voltage in both chips in the output, I connect a relay solid state fr...

DifferenceLM358-LM324.jpeg esquema.PNG

TDA7292 with Single Supply

Hi, I made a circuit for the TDA7292 with a simple power supply as shown in the brochure. The standby and off functions work well, but the low tones become distorted when I increase the volume more. The circuit works with 12VDC. Is it because more DC...

single_tda7292.png
Alanrav by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

FDA903S detailed user manual

I wolud like to use a Class-D Audio Power Amplifier FDA903S with STM32F103RC microcontroller, but I can not find a detailed user manual of FDA903S. On the product page is only a short 15 pages description.Where can I find the details from this amplif...

Resolved! Wanting to only use one channel of the TDA7297

Hi, I was wanting to know that if I only use one channel of the TDA7297, say input 1, but not input 2, how should I handle the unused channel? Should I just leave the unused input floating, or should I tie it to ground, or tie it to ground via a resi...