STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WWDG early wake interrupt to prevent reset

Hi,I have a question regarding the possibilities and best practises of the early wake interrupt generated by the window watchdog.Is it possible to use the EWI to refresh the watchdog? And if so, is it actually a good idea and reliable?To describe the...

StefanR by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No target found after first flash

I have a board using STM32F103CBT6 chip.  After flashing the board once (through CubeIDE v1.14.0 with ST-Link v2) I cannot flash it again and keep getting the message "No target found".  Here's a snapshot of the chip circuit:  When I power up the boa...

skip_shane_0-1711656751619.png

RTC Alarm under VBAT Conditions

From what I understand, a STM32L433RCT3 MCU powered by VBAT pin will shutdown except for RTC and backup registers.1. I'm wondering if the RTC Alarms can trigger during the VBAT period?2. Will any code execute from the RTC Alarm interrupt during VBAT?...

MVeen.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H730VBT6 SPI port mappable to OCTOSPI interface?

We have a custom board prototype with a STM32H730VBT6 (LQFP100 package) and a SPI NOR flash memory.Sadly, this not connected to the OCTOSPIM_P1 port, but to the SPI1_NSS, SPI1_SCK, SPI1_MISO, SPI1_MISO (PA4, PA5, PA6, PB5) port (so, ony 2 data lines ...

Resolved! Flash memory programming

Hello everyone, iam using nucleo-U575ZI-Q board and trying to do Flash programming. I want to write the data in to the flash and read the data from the flash. I've written the code but something is going wrong with it. Could someone please help me in...

_JITH_ by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F756VGH6 problem running 2 timers at the same time

Hi,I am a newbie learning to program STM32 via registers only. I have been doing step after step progress and managed to test and run the led blink program, timer delay, external interrupt etc. So hardware, core clock and other configurations are alr...

Vilius by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 RTC3 Mixed Mode: Writing TR resets SSR?

RTC3 of some newer STM32s introduce a RTC mixed mode, where both binary part (32-bit down-counting sub-seconds register SSR) and classic BCD calender (TR/DT) mode are operational.In my case I am using this for classic style BCD alarms together with b...