MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSO32X and Changing the Full-Scale Range

I am a bit confused about changing the Gyroscope Full-Scale range during operation (dynamically).  Do I only need to change register CTRL2_G, or anything else too, to trigger a change to the Full-Scale range? What happens once I change the sensitivit...

Dude by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPSS22DF accuracy between -15°C and 60°C

HiI'm currently using your LPS22DFmodule to measure pressure and I saw in the datasheet that the temperature accuracy is  ±1.5 °C (T = 0 to 80°C). My working range is between -15°C and 60°C. Could you please give me the accuracy of this sensor in the...

ljm by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

ASM330LHH gyroscope always sent 0 after few second

Hi I use a nucleo L432KC for a POC with an ASM330LHH. I use the internal FIFO of the ASM330 to store accelerator and gyroscope datas. I use an SPI to get datas periodically.During developpment, we used the 3.3V of the nucleo to supply the ASM330. We ...

dlb_0-1711094766109.png dlb_1-1711094795018.png
dlb by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSV half precision error at ~180 degrees

Hi,We're using the lsm6dsv's SFLP algorithm to calculate IMU rotation. Recently however we noticed that the resulting rotation has big gaps at around the 180degree mark. We believe this is because of the half float precision, specifically because the...

1000000957.png
Gorbit99 by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 10 kudos

Resolved! ST LIS3DH schematic review

Hello ST Community, I am currently working on a flight computer for a model rocket. It will be used together with a barometric pressure to estimate the altitude. It would be very nice if someone could review my schematic and point out any mistakes.  ...

Fazeli24_0-1711042284745.png

LIS3DH Tilt and upside down detection

Hi all,I'm trying to use the LIS3DH to detect if the object is in a non-safe position, i.e. standing on a slope (tilted) or in the upside down position and generates an interrupt if it's one of these. Setup:Y-axis pointing downwards in the stable pos...

LSM303AGR magnetometer will not pass self test

Hello,I have been battling with getting an LSM303AGR to pass the self test. The accelerometer is passing the self test and the values look reasonable (Z-axis ~1g), but the magnetometer will not pass. I have 2 STEVAL-MKI172V1 boards, both are showing ...

Resolved! lsm6dso 6d/4d orientation

Is it necessary to enable Free Fall detection in order to detect orientation changes? What role does Free Fall (FF) play in this context? Additionally, is there a way to set a threshold force for detecting orientation changes, such as when the IMU is...

Varsha by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

LIS2DW12 using iio buffer, + temperature channel

Hi Problems with a iio interface and using of buffer. Goal use the iio buffer interface for accel x y, z and temperture values.    Include one Channel more for the temperature.     static const struct iio_chan_spec st_accel_12bit_channels_temp[] = {S...

KScha.3 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos