Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

L9026 Device ID Value

Recently started working on the L9026 Device,  as an initial setup, trying to read the Device ID.   With The L9026 Evaluation board Device ID is read as 0x55, With L9026 Placed on the Our Target Board, Device ID is read as 0x56,  Was surprised with t...

Isolated 10V power supply using viper222LSTR IC

Hi ST team,I have design the 10V isolated power supply design using viper222LSTR IC having universal input AC supply. Schematic of the circuit is attached here.When i am increasing the input voltage, voltage across the capacitor C7 maintain constant ...

Pemendra_1-1713170439634.png

AEK-COM-ISOSPI1 (L9963T): Unable to get isoSPI Output

Dear Community Members,I was exploring AEK-COM-ISOSPI1, SPI to isoSPI dongle, based on L9963T transceiver for one of my new project. I wanted to make use of this interface product for a simulating software that runs on a Teensy 4.0 microcontroller. I...

akm_369 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identification of blown items.

Hi Can anyone id this st device please...Its from a porsche cayenne bms module...vehicle been in a crash and this has blown.... I have id from the another identical item on the board...st-6-6bky z916... This ive found is coming back as thishttps://ww...

PORSCHE 3 (2).jpeg PORSCHE 3 (4).jpeg

Resolved! power MOSFET spice models

I am trying to get the spice model for STW3N170  MOSFET, it does not seem to be with the other info for the devive.Any help appreciated. Paul

PDB_IW by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

VNL5030J-E Propagation Delay failing

Hello STmicro Team, I have done a propagation delay analysis using VNL5030J-E. The Delay-on time, rise time and delay-off time does not matches with the datasheet Values. Please check and let me know your feedback in this. I am attaching here the sna...

Priya2_0-1713251124360.png
Priya2 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

L99MH98

I would like to know the working principle of the charger bump for MH98, as well as the working principles of CPOUT, CP1, and CP2. Why can the voltage of the bootstrap capacitor reach 11.3V when VDH = 6V? In other words, why can the voltage of CP rea...