STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Storing Images in QSPI Flash

Hello,I am using the STM32H747I-DISCO board for prototyping. I was able to load up the "Tutti Frutti" game demo on the board to verify the hardware. In my own application I was able to store a small 320 x 240 image in the internal flash of the STM32H...

Resolved! Couldn't make ULPI work with STM32F446.

Dear Experts,I am using a USB3300 chip as an external HS 480Mbit/s USB PHY  with STM32F446 MCU. Using CubeMX to generate code and add USB CDC Middleware. As I connect the USB Cable from the PC to the USB3300 chip no COM port is detected. Didn't find ...

YashJ by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBPD Library missing usbpd_lowpower.h

Hello,I am using the STM32 USBPD Library in a DRP battery bank application, and want to reduce idle power consumption. In the documentation and source files, there is mention of a usbpd_lowpower.h file but I cannot find this file anywhere.There is a...

NMartin by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing define for SPI6I2S on STM32H7

Some STM32H7 MCUs have I2S capability on SPI6, but the HAL does not define "SPI_SPI6I2S_SUPPORT" for all of them. The ones with the missing define gets the prescaler computed wrong if the clock for SPI123 and SPI6 is different. Has HAL support:H7B3H7...

S58D4J by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 MODBUS TCP

I have created a web server using the STM32H723VET6 processor and can communicate with my own circuit through the web server. I can send and receive data to and from the processor over the web server (using LWIP). I am sending data every second throu...

KAnahar by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos