Other: software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to download any software

Hi Guys,I have been trying to download FP-AI-PDMWBSOC, I always get this message "This software is not available for download.". It is not only software that gives me this issue.Does anyone have a fix?  

KQ by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

There is a problem with audio playback on the STM32L4.

STM32L4에서 오디오 재생 에 문제가 있습니다 . 이는 IAR 컴파일러의 경고 메시지입니다.경고[Lt009]: 일관성 없는 wchar_t 크기 mp3d_htab_armv4.o(lib_mp3decoder_cortex_m4_v2.2.0.a)에는 wchar_t 크기 16비트 Audio_player.o 및 164개의 다른 개체가 있으며, 그 중 일부는 dl7M_tlf.a에 있고 90개의 다른 라이브러리에는 wchar_t 크기 32비트 Mobile...

JKim15_0-1713789466810.png
JKim.15 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

iNEMO-M1 SW package

Hello,i have the inemo-m1 board,  bought waaay back in 2015... back then i remember i managed to work with some sample code from ST.However years have passed... and would be great to find a download location for the sample code.I have tryied searchin...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cant download any software

Dear support, I have tried to download STM32ide and STM32CubeMX, however anything i have tried pops up a window which says"This software is not available for download.". This happens on every tool i tried to download. At first I have though that this...

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 12.57.19.png Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 12.53.49.png
vrezhMik by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to download STSW-WPSTUDIO

Hello, I bought a STWLC38 evaluation board and I need to install STSW-WPSTUDIO for adjusting and configuring the board. While I'm trying to download the software, it shows error "This software is not available for download." Can somebody help me to e...

Capture.PNG

USB Power Delivery using STUSB1602 library

Hi there,We are using the STUSB1602 for charging 10W devicesI'm looking to download the STSW-STUSB010 library, It seams that the STSW-STUSB010 library is not available, also from web search, there is version 015  some sites claim that the library is ...

GalBTM by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos