MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F407G discovery

i have an SPH18R1LM4H-1 audio sensor developed by Knowles company,  you can also check this on their site and datasheet. it needs an clock frequency of 2.4Mhz. Means when we input the clock frequency , the audio sensor then generate an data according...

harsh_0 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About IIS3DWB FIFO watermark setting

I modified this IIS3DWB example to use IIS3DWB on my nRF board.This example set the size of watermark as 256,and in the while loop, the data will be retrieved when FIFO_WTM_IA is triggered. In my program, it seems that I can get the correct accel dat...

LIS2DTW12 temperature sensor accuracy

Hello everyone,We manufactured about 100 boards for a pre-production run using the LIS2DTW12, and at room temperature, the boards are all over the map with +/-3°C accuracy, nowhere near the "typical" +/-0.8°C as stated in the datasheet.I've already s...

vard by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionAC doesn't seem to be working.

Hi,I am trying to perform a 6-point tumble calibration for my LSM9DS1 accelerometer. The returned output data from the MotionAC_Update is always as follows:The "is_calibrated" parameter is always 0, indicating the accelerometer is not calibrated.The ...

0693W00000APNhrQAH.jpg
PMach.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DS12TR Marking

We have received LIS2DS12TR, but we cannot identify the Marking of the Part.On the part there is a QR-Code and a "G". Could you please confirm that this is LIS2DS12TR and what the QR Code is standing for. Thank you in advance

Resolved! LSM6DSL gyroscope high-pass filter reset

Hi all,I have a question regarding the LSM6DSL's gyroscope high-pass filter configuration.For LSM6DS3, there is an option to reset the high-pass with HP_G_RST = 1. This way, the DC component of the angular velocity is immediately removed, c.f. https:...

flaufer by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spikes in the LIS2DH12 accelerometer raw data

Spikes are present in the data coming from the LIS2DH12 accelerometer when placed in a casing, but when it is in the open there are no spikes. Attached is an image of the 3 axis data plotted from the accelerometer when placed on the table with casing...

Axis_Plot_closed_and_zreversed.png Axis_Plot_in_air.png

LIS344LH accelererometer

Good morning,I work actualy with the LIS344LH accelererometer and I was informed it will not be available anymore.Do you know any other devices that would substituate it ? I need it for measuring the movement of a tuning fork with a resonnance freque...

fru999 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos