STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 SPI high level 5V

Sorry, I have another question to ask everyone. I'm currently using the Nucleo F429ZI with SPI interface to receive 12-bit encoded data from another ADC. The Vdrive of that ADC can provide 3.3V or 5V for driving. However, the high level of the STM32F...

Scarlet_0-1713766357977.png
Scarlet by Associate
  • 19 replies
  • 10 kudos

STM32H743 and ST7701S compatible problem

Hi,Itˊs my first time programing on ST,there are some questiions i want to ask for advice:1.Does STM32H743 and ST7701S compatible?2.Which IDE should I use?STM32cubeIDE or vscode platform which is easier for beginner to use ?or other IDE?3.Can i use A...

Circuit diagram & schematic request

Hi,Note: circuit diagram & schematic requested ,Preferably in altium designer(mjlrprecision@gmail.com)New to the electronics, doing small projects,For our project we made Free-fall detection board using STM32G030F6P6 & Lis2Dh, it is working fine dete...

Jan58 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Portenta H7 Development with STM32CubeIDE

I'm looking for some instructions on how to develop firmware for the Portenta H7 using the Portenta Breakout Board with the STM32CubeIDE. Before ST Microelectronics comes back and says they can't help because the H7 is not their product, that is unac...

rtalan by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

STM32 UART only working with debugger

Hi,I am working with STM32g491re custom board. With UART communication our STM32 and other MCU communicating.After flashing the firmware with debugger both boards are communicating properly but once power off & on If other board sends the data stm32 ...