STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USART1 and USART2 STM32H7B3I-DK

Hello everyone!I am working with STM32H7B3I-DK and I have enabled USART1 based on the available example, but I need to enable USART2 to connect to the WiFi. If I use the same code but with RX and TX pins from USART2, I can see nothing on console. Do ...

Designing custom Board

Hello,for a DIY project including LoRa ra-02, MPU6050 and NEO-6M i have purchased some Blue pills from a vendor but it turned out they are fake blue pills (STM32F103C6).I am trying to make a RC, so i have a Transmitter which needs 2xSPIs (one for LoR...

hamo by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! stm32l073rz nucleo board

Hi Guys I'm Trying to find stm32l073rz Nucleo board datasheet that contains the boards pin description, but I can't find it anywhereI have found those but when I compare the pin description in the first pic from: NUCLEO-L073RZ | Mbedwith the one prov...

image.png image.png
Haystak by Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 9 kudos

WIFI module

Hello everyone, I am working with the STM32H7B3I-DK board and I need to establish wi-fi module. I am facing problems with the spi2 and usart2 communication. I saw in the documentation that these are two possible ways to communicate with wifi modules....

Can we set Boot0 in Software?

Hello,I am working on a project where we have a main board and a header board connected via SPI. We have the ability to update the firmware of the main board over the air but not for the header board. We now have a need to update the firmware of the ...

cluelezz_0-1713473044908.png

Resolved! How to view the manual for HSE

Hello,I purchased a soldering crystal for X3 according to the BOM list,but it seems that the X4 on the board is the same product.Where is the X4 used?I checked UM2407 User Manual and STM32H742xI/G, STM32H743xI/G datasheets,but couldn't find it. Plus,...

HMsDobby2_0-1713509210530.png