STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BLE Connection issue on p2p Client

Hello all,        In my project I'm using STM32WB5MMG MCU for BLE Server and Client.BLE Connection between p2p Server and p2p Client is working well but I want connect Custom Templete Server with p2p Client.In this case Server and Client are not conn...

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 3.41.54 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 3.14.00 PM.jpeg
Kavinraj by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB5MM BLE and OTA update

Hi all,we're working on a project that involves the STM32WB5MM module that is supposed to provide OTA Update.While we got the ST OTA second stage bootloader firmware to work (including our application firmware), we encountered a couple of things:For ...

msz by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to setup an ble audio project via STM32CubeIDE

Hi,      I am setting up an ble audio project with STM32CubeIDE。There is no ble audio choose with STM32_WPAN view in STM32CubeMX。I just can select the ble choose that is Starts from a skeleton project with host stack & GAP and GATT initialization。   ...

Xiaojie by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-WL5M-SUBG1 Power consumption measurement

Hi All,I am working on B-WL5M-SUBG1 hardware.I compiled the example "C:\...........\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Examples\PWR\PWR_STANDBY" to  measure the current consummed in standby mode and I am measuring the ...

STeng by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UNIX time

Is there a new "standard" way to handle time other than the original UNIX time was mentioned in AN5406 - Rev 7 - How to build a LoRa® application with STM32CubeWL, which will overflow in year 2038?TIA

David_ by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wireless Copro binaries

Hi,I´m just starting with Matter over Thread (with the Lighting-App from github).I´m  a little bit confused which binary is for which purpose, because the file various file names:- BLE_Thread_dynamic / static (from STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.19.0)- Thread_xx...

AWack by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 wireless binaries Source

Is the source code used to generate the Wireless binaries for STM32WB55 co-processor accessible?I am looking for the source code of stm32wb5x_BLE_xxxxx.bin.Regards,Bastien

ED_BLS by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeWL vs STM32Cube_FW_WL

Is STM32CubeWL the current HAL for use with STM32WL5JC Lora MCU?   version 1.3.0 https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubewl.htmlIs the STM32Cube_FW_WL outdated and replaced by the above?TIA

David_ by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos