cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating application template

Ezgi
Senior

Hi,

I have already a ioc file for my board. So I created an application template for Touchgfx Designer using it. But when I generated the code in Designer, I was getting an error about that ioc file couldn't be found. So I put the ioc file under the project file. Then I got an error about that uvprojx file couldn't be found.

So, what are the needs to create a app template?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I found the problem. When I generate the tpa file, I processed only the TGFX file. I was trying to do something and I forgot that I did. My fault, sorry.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

From your previous posts I believe you should have done it the "proper" way following the article. So I believe the issue might come from how you configured your project and/or its structure. Could you check in the Designer project, in the "Config" tab, under the "Build" section, what commands you have set ? Could you share your AT or at least a screenshot of your project folder ? Could you also share a screenshot of the errors ?

/Romain

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I found the problem. When I generate the tpa file, I processed only the TGFX file. I was trying to do something and I forgot that I did. My fault, sorry.

Always good to understand and explain what happened 👍 Could you select your answer as Best answer ? It might help other users who will face this.

/Romain