cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F410CBT3 사용해서 SPI를 통해 EXTERNAL MEMORY 컨트롤

GGIL.1
Associate II

현재 개발중�?� 시스템�? STM32F410CBT3 MCU를 사용하여 SPI를 통해 EXTERNAL MEMORY를 컨트롤 하고 싶습니다. �?�성파�?��?� 저장해야 �?�기때문�? 용량�?� 많�?� 차지 합니다.

SPI를 �?�용하여 EXTERNAL MEMORY를 사용할수 있는 방법�?�

​회신주시기 바�?니다.

�?사합니다.​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EXTERNAL MEMORY control via SPI using STM32F410CBT3

I want to control EXTERNAL MEMORY through SPI using STM32F410CBT3 MCU in the system currently under development. It takes up a lot of space because you have to save the audio file.

​How to use EXTERNAL MEMORY using SPI

Please reply. Thank you.

Well, you're going to have to decide on a memory device and model, and then program the SPI bus to match the data sheet of the device.

There are quite a lot of SPI/QSPI NOR Flash memories you could use. Quite a lot of choices in the 16MB (128Mbit) and 32MB (256Mbit)

On the F410 they aren't going to map into the processors address space, so you'd need to read blocks of data into RAM to pass on to other devices/peripherals.

There are also QSPI NAND Flash devices, 128MB (1Gbit), and perhaps MicroSD cards in the 1-bit SPI mode, but not going to be particularly fast.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

EXTERNAL MEMORY control via SPI using STM32F410CBT3

I want to control EXTERNAL MEMORY through SPI using STM32F410CBT3 MCU in the system currently under development. It takes up a lot of space because you have to save the audio file.

​How to use EXTERNAL MEMORY using SPI

Please reply. Thank you.

Well, you're going to have to decide on a memory device and model, and then program the SPI bus to match the data sheet of the device.

There are quite a lot of SPI/QSPI NOR Flash memories you could use. Quite a lot of choices in the 16MB (128Mbit) and 32MB (256Mbit)

On the F410 they aren't going to map into the processors address space, so you'd need to read blocks of data into RAM to pass on to other devices/peripherals.

There are also QSPI NAND Flash devices, 128MB (1Gbit), and perhaps MicroSD cards in the 1-bit SPI mode, but not going to be particularly fast.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..