cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrading STM32L452RET6 bootloader issue

JDhaw.1
Associate

Hello there,

I am currently working on STM32L452RET6 microcontroller in which I am trying to flash hex file using software STMFlashloader Demonstrator via UART protocol.

When I shift BOOT0 pin to high (3.3v), program goes into bootloader mode, and nBOOT1 bit to High.

When I connect USB-TTL module to controller and try to load hex file using software mentioned above, it give me error.

I had check all connection of TX-RX, BOOT0 pin setting, even I checked option byte setting using ST-Link utility. But still I am facing issue.

Please let me know if there is issues with version of flasher software or anything else.

Though I have ST-Link utility but for field programming it is not feasible to load program using STM programmer.

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions

4 REPLIES 4

Not sure if the Flash Demonstrator was updated to support L4 parts.

T​he protocol is documented, you could code your own solution if STM32 Cube Programmer is too bulky or complex for end user support.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello sir,

Thanks for reply,

​In some documents, they are saying about flash programming for stm32l47x series.

Is it any link for updated flasher programmer...??

Is there any other reason for the same of not loading program in controller using TTL module??

Please share any link for implementing user code example for bootloader​

The new app is STM32 Cube Programmer, a quick Google should suffice. The older apps have been deprecated for a few years.

N​oise or transitions on other pins the Loader is monitoring can cause it to recognize those interfaces. See AN2606 app note. Watch for GNSS receivers or other components that chirp at startup.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..