cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I just started to use STM32Cube IDE, and I was just workig on a project. I'm using a NUCLEO-F103RB board, but when I build the project (I'm using the default code) there's errors .

MGuim.2
Associate

The errors are like this one:

In file included from C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F1xx/Include/stm32f1xx.h:131,

from C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Drivers/STM32F1xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/stm32f1xx_hal_def.h:30,

from C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Drivers/STM32F1xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/stm32f1xx_hal_rcc.h:29,

from C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Core/Inc/stm32f1xx_hal_conf.h:237,

from C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Drivers/STM32F1xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/stm32f1xx_hal.h:30,

from ../Drivers/STM32F1xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32f1xx_hal.c:36:

C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F1xx/Include/stm32f103xb.h:132:10: fatal error: core_cm3.h: No such file or directory

132 | #include "core_cm3.h"

|     ^~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

I'll appreciate the help 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @Maria Guimarães​ 

Thanks for your post,

I have check it with the latest CubeIDE version and I did not reproduce the issue, could you please install the 1.6.1 version and tell me if problem was fixed or not?

Thanks, Khouloud

FHan.2
Associate

I think I got something very similar.

When I tried to build my project for NUCLEO-F103RB, the first error is the absence of core_cm3.h (called by an #include statement in the file "stm32f103xb.h"). I guess that results from certain damage of firmware package, is that correct?

FHan.2
Associate

Welp, it seemed a package problem. I deleted all firmware packages (for F1 series) and reinstalled them, then everything worked out. For STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0, I would suggest you not to unzip the package with IDE itself (doing so avoids some strange mistakes, just use 7-zip). Hope that helps...