cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot open CubeIDE on my mac

XYang.2
Associate II

I cannot open CubeIDE on my mac, the version of my macos and the CubeIDE are the newest

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @XYang.2​ and welcome to the STM32 Community =)

It maybe your issue related to the Known problems after updating STM32CubeIDE, as mentioned in the STM32CubeIDE release v1.6.1 

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
XYang.2
Associate II

Hello, Imen

The problem I meet is not in the STM32CubeIDE release v1.6.1, it goes wrong​ after I choose the path of the workspace and keeps itself like the picture show, I can't even enter the software. I have tried both the manually restarting and command line which STM32CubeIDE release v1.6.1 suggests me to do but it doesn't work.0693W000008yiQZQAY.png

Are you using Big Sur? We don't have official support for that version of macOS yet but we could use all information we can get about what work needs to be done in order to support it in future releases. Could you provide the workspace log that is located at $workspace/.metadata/.log ? You can send it in a private message to me.

Hi, Markus

Yes, I'm using the Big Sur version, thanks for your reply and help, but I'm very sorry for that there is no folder named metadata created in my workspace because I can't enter the CubeIDE software...