cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use TouchGFX functions ?

Mani1
Associate II

I was generate the code using TouchGFX in Cube IDE. The code was not build successfully.

touchgfx_init();

touchgfx_taskEntry();

The above two functions: definition and declaration are defined. But the CubeIDE will show "Undefined reference". 

I am beginner of STM32

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello Mani,

To be able to help you, we need you to provide more information (what board, TouchGFX version, IDE version, etc.)

If you could also tell us all the steps you did it would also be helpful.

In any case, you can look at the Application Templates available inside TouchGFX Designer to see how the code is written.

/Alexandre

I am using STM32F469I Disco board.

STMCube IDE version 1.6.0

Touchgfx version 4.16.1

MX version 6.2.0

can i use Touchgfx without FreeRTOS ?

I developed one sample code using touchgfx. Default it's running with FreeRTOS , now the sample screen displayed in my board. But i developed another sample code using cubemx without FreeRTOS, now the sample screen was not displayed in my board. How to configure touchgxf without FreeRTOS.

I am beginner for TouchGFX and STM32

Thanks

Hi,

You can use TouchGFX without an RTOS. This article on Operating Systems in the online documentation will help you understand how to set up, or not set up in your case, an OS for a TouchGFX project. The application template for the STM32G0 nucleo board available in TouchGFX Designer does not use an RTOS, so you can download it and go around the configuration to understand how to do this.

/Romain

Thank you for your answer sir