cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diference between LSP27HHW and LSP27HHWT?

APere.7
Associate II

The LSP27HHW also embeds a temperature sensor.

Comparing the datasheet, I can´t find any diference.

Why LPS27HHTW is 1€ more expensive?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @APere.7​ ,

the difference between the two part numbers relies on the fact that the LPS27HHTW not only has an embedded temperature sensor, but is also calibrated at production level to guarantee a Temperature accuracy in the ±1.5 °C range, as you can see from the datasheet, p.1.

This is the price difference root cause: however, if you have a temperature reference on your system, you can of course calibrate the LPS27HHW embedded temperature sensor (in offset at 25°C and gain versus temperature in the defined range) via software, getting the desired accuracy. This is useful especially in post-solder condition.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @APere.7​ ,

the difference between the two part numbers relies on the fact that the LPS27HHTW not only has an embedded temperature sensor, but is also calibrated at production level to guarantee a Temperature accuracy in the ±1.5 °C range, as you can see from the datasheet, p.1.

This is the price difference root cause: however, if you have a temperature reference on your system, you can of course calibrate the LPS27HHW embedded temperature sensor (in offset at 25°C and gain versus temperature in the defined range) via software, getting the desired accuracy. This is useful especially in post-solder condition.

-Eleon

APere.7
Associate II

Thank you.

I have an other question for this sensor.

The pressure range given in darasheet is 260-1260 hPa. But they can read until 1544 hPa without problems (aparentely).

I coudn´t aprecciate any desviation or error in measure out of spectication.

Could i have any information about the Relative accuracy in the range 1260-1544hPa?

And finally, I would like to congratulate you for this sensor.

I consider it to be the best and most accurate barometric sensor on the market.

Thank you.

I have an other question for this sensor.

The pressure range given in darasheet is 260-1260 hPa. But they can read until 1544 hPa without problems (aparentely).

I coudn´t aprecciate any desviation or error in measure out of spectication.

Could i have any information about the Relative accuracy in the range 1260-1544hPa?

And finally, I would like to congratulate you for this sensor.

I consider it to be the best and most accurate barometric sensor on the market.