cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Could you please suggest a drop in alternate for IMU IC LSM6DS3HTR, which are RoHS compliant without any exemptions? Thanks Vishnu

VK Na.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Vishnu @VK Na.1​ ,

which compliance grade do you need (or you can afford)? If you are looking for the Ecopack3 level (i.e. Ecopack2 + free of halogens with no RoHS exemptions, as described in the Raw material st.com page), unfortunately no ST IMU can fulfill those requirements...

If instead you are just searching for a substitute of the LSM6DS3H at Ecopack2 level, I suggest you the LSM6DSO IMU, which has better performances and is Ecopack, RoHS and "Green" compliant as well.

Let me please know if it can be enough.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Vishnu @VK Na.1​ ,

which compliance grade do you need (or you can afford)? If you are looking for the Ecopack3 level (i.e. Ecopack2 + free of halogens with no RoHS exemptions, as described in the Raw material st.com page), unfortunately no ST IMU can fulfill those requirements...

If instead you are just searching for a substitute of the LSM6DS3H at Ecopack2 level, I suggest you the LSM6DSO IMU, which has better performances and is Ecopack, RoHS and "Green" compliant as well.

Let me please know if it can be enough.

-Eleon