cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How using the EEPROM emulator library with the STM32WL series

LRich.1
Associate

Hello!

I'm new to the STM32 tools. I'm trying to use the X-CUBE-EEPROM_V3.0.0 package in the CubeIDE with a uC from the STM32WL series. It seems more difficult than expected.

1) In the package, there are example projects for Keil uVision AND CubeIDE for all uC families, except for the STM32WLxx. For this family, only an example project for Keil uVision is provided. Why? Is there a way to use this example in the CubeIDE (kind of project migration)?

2) In CubeMX tool, there isn't the option to enable the eeprom emulator library. So my question is: How can properly integrate this library into my project?

3) I tried to create a new project with default settings for the NUCLEO-WL55JC1, then copy/paste all the necessary files in my project folder and replacing "user" files, like main, STM32wlxx_hal_msp, and stm32wl_it (.h and .c). Then, I linked new files in my project by using "New\Files...", Advanced, tick "Link to file in the file system" and select the needed files (one by one... yes that was long). After that, many files compiled fine but it still some "broken" links. It seems the linker doesn't work properly. The file is present in the workspace with the little linked icon (little chain), this file is in the "linked resources" list in project properties, the library is added in libraries list in the project properties and the IDE knows him (if I press F3 on the #include line, the file opens) but I have the "No such file or directory" error at build. How works the linker? I don't understand what is wrong with it 😅

Thanks

0693W000008yV13QAE.png0693W000008yV1HQAU.png0693W000008yV1gQAE.png0693W000008yV1lQAE.png

0 REPLIES 0