cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I please be given the CAD / gerber / DXF files for the PCB antenna boards used with MB1623 for AN5434 and / or the needed dimensions for AN5434 antenna reference designs?

STC2021
Associate

Hi -- AN5434 refers to using the MB1623 MCU reference design board with several add-on antenna PCBs without specific PCB part numbers, but AN5434 links only to a PDF and it doesn't include either all the needed antenna trace / PCB CAD dimensions or a ZIP with the full drawings / CAD files for the MB1623 + antenna reference design PCBs.

Please provide the MB1623 + antenna PCBs gerber CAM manufacturing files and / or the Altium / DXF CAD design data for the PCB and trace patterns in AN5434 / MB1623 related antenna PCB boards.

Without the full dimension specifications (e.g. trace diameters, and also full trace shape / length / position data vs. the PCB edges) it is literally impossible to use *any* of the reference design antenna / board shapes in AN5434 for making subsequent simulation or PCB design because of the missing dimensional information.

I realize *some* of the the dimensions of the antenna traces and PCB edges are given in AN5434 PDF, however if you look closely many necessary others are omitted including for instance the trace width as well as other trace shape and other parameters.

AN5434: "On-board antennas reference design for the STM32WB Series MCUs"

MB1623: "AN5434: These antennas are benchmarked with the MB1623 board"

MB1623: "Bluetooth Low Energy board"

Edit: I realized MB1623 apparently refers to the MCU board only, maybe not also the several plug-in antenna-only boards so if the actual antenna boards have part numbers they're not specifically listed other than as being associated with AN5434 + MB1623 testing .

0 REPLIES 0