cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Certificate of Conformity

PPera.1
Associate II

Hi,

I am using STM32WB55RG as the MCU and LSM6DSO32 as the ACCELEROMETER in my project. In order to get my project CE certified, I require the Certificate Of Conformity for the both components.

Hope you guide me to the right path.

Thank You and Warm Regards,

Pavan Kumar Perapu

Embedded Firmware Developer

Next Step Dynamics

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @PKuma.23 Perapu​ ,

I can share you the Material declaration form for the IMU LSM6DSO32 and the pressure sensor LPS22HB.

By the way, I agree with @Community member​  about the fact that you will need a dedicated Certificate Of Conformity for your final product.

If these document -at least for the sensor part- are the ones you need, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Are you sure these chip level parts need one, rather than your product using them and implementing the delivered circuit?​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
PPera.1
Associate II

Yes, I am sure that I need the Certificate Of Conformity or Material Content Declaration for these two components and for the pressure sensor LPS22HB as well.

Guide the way.

Thank You.

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @PKuma.23 Perapu​ ,

I can share you the Material declaration form for the IMU LSM6DSO32 and the pressure sensor LPS22HB.

By the way, I agree with @Community member​  about the fact that you will need a dedicated Certificate Of Conformity for your final product.

If these document -at least for the sensor part- are the ones you need, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

One attachment per time...

A RoHs type thing or a Radio Emissions/Acceptance type thing?

There's "CE" marks for a lot of different things.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

If possible, can you share the both of them​?

That might help me a big time.

Thank You.

Thank You Mr Borloni.

Yeah I agree with him too.

I am trying to prove that every component being used in my project follows up with the RoHS presently.

I'll, indeed, need the COC for the entire Project once it gets done.​

The latter is almost entirely dependent on your circuit/board implementation. For FCC/CE radio devices you'd need to be looking for complete modules with firmware, rather than IC level implementations.

ST has made some indications about a module, to which you could likely attach I2C or SPI sensor devices. You might also look at what RAK WIRELESS and REYAX are doing in that arena, and perhaps MURATA

Noted, Mr DeLorean.

Thank You.​