cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get USB HOST software to compile for my L496G-Disco. T

GPerk.1
Associate III

Th software comes in the package STM32CubeL4. How to configure it to work in STM32CUBEIDE?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @GPerk.1​ ,

I recommend you to have a look to the User manual UM1720 : "STM32Cube USB host library".

You will find USB Host examples in the STM32CubeL4 MCU package relevant for your device which are configured for SW4STM32 and other IDEs:

Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.0\Projects\32L496GDISCOVERY\Applications\USB_Host

To use STM32CubeIDE, you can follow the User manual UM2579 to import Cube projects from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE:

• UM2579: Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE

Please mark my post as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped =) This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @GPerk.1​ ,

I recommend you to have a look to the User manual UM1720 : "STM32Cube USB host library".

You will find USB Host examples in the STM32CubeL4 MCU package relevant for your device which are configured for SW4STM32 and other IDEs:

Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.0\Projects\32L496GDISCOVERY\Applications\USB_Host

To use STM32CubeIDE, you can follow the User manual UM2579 to import Cube projects from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE:

• UM2579: Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE

Please mark my post as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped =) This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
GPerk.1
Associate III

It took me couple of minutes to setup everything. L496G-Disco board was able to explore the disk. Thanks Imen 🙂

Imen.D
ST Employee

You are welcome 🙂 Glad to hear that you have solved your problem.

Thanks
Imen