cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GFX, STM32CubeIDE, STM32F746G-DISCO

ADębs.1
Senior

Hi

I start with a template. I'm generating GFX without error. I open the STM32CubeIDE. There are * .cpp files. There is no * .hpp. Why?

Regards

Andrzej

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

This is how CubeIDE works. When you open the project in CubeIDE, the headers (.hpp) are at the top of the project but they are included. If you build the project it should work. FYI, to include other header files you need to go to the project properties and add includes paths.

So if I understand your question correctly, this is not a TouchGFX question but a question on how to use CubeIDE right ?

/Alexandre

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

This is how CubeIDE works. When you open the project in CubeIDE, the headers (.hpp) are at the top of the project but they are included. If you build the project it should work. FYI, to include other header files you need to go to the project properties and add includes paths.

So if I understand your question correctly, this is not a TouchGFX question but a question on how to use CubeIDE right ?

/Alexandre

Hi

I start working with a template. Does the GFX template generate files to the IDE from * .hpp? Where does it need to be set?

Andrzej