cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for STM32 microcontroller with SDMMC interface, but I can't seem to find one. There are no filtering options in the product selector. Is this something that I have to implement myself using GPIO?

SPate.4
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi  @SPate.4​ ,

If I well understand your request, you're looking for an STM32 MCU supporting the SDMMC interface. Please correct me if I misunderstood.

In case I correctly guess your request, I can propose you to download and install ST-MCU-FINDER.

This application integrates an the MCU Selector feature which enables filtering on a combination of criteria such as series, lines, packages, peripherals, etc.:

0693W000008y3aEQAQ.pngYou can check the SDMMC and all the list of MCUs/MPUs supporting this peripheral will be displayed.

Hope this answers your question.

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The MCUfinder-PC or STM32CubeIDE currently list 547 different devices of STM32 with one ore more SDMMC channels.

The filter can be found in the Peripherals section, just give it a try. 😀

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi  @SPate.4​ ,

If I well understand your request, you're looking for an STM32 MCU supporting the SDMMC interface. Please correct me if I misunderstood.

In case I correctly guess your request, I can propose you to download and install ST-MCU-FINDER.

This application integrates an the MCU Selector feature which enables filtering on a combination of criteria such as series, lines, packages, peripherals, etc.:

0693W000008y3aEQAQ.pngYou can check the SDMMC and all the list of MCUs/MPUs supporting this peripheral will be displayed.

Hope this answers your question.

Khouloud.

Thanks

Thanks