Did you mean: 

Stack deails and .pdsc file for ISM43362-M3G-L44-E/U Serial-to-WiFi Module

Shaun.t
Associate III

Hi,

REFERENCE:

How to use the STEVAL-STWINKT1 SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node for

condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/group1/c8/08/79/bc/fb/eb/45/6e/DM00643534/files/DM00643534.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00643534.pdf

I am using the above board with STEVAL-STWINWFV1 (12-pin male com.connector) as shown in the attached .jpg file

Our aim is to test this module and use it on the boards which we plan to design and make.

We need to design our firmware, for that we need more information than provided in the example project (From ST)

Various files are referring to wifi and network components on the project file structure.

We are using pack creator to create our firmware, to that we need the following information.

1. Wifi stack details for module STEVAL-STWINWFV1

2. .pdsc file providing details on parameter names, values, class, group, subgroup details, driver files and middlewares for this particular board

If you have any .pack file using the wifi module, it will be much more useful.

0693W000008xu5qQAA.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Shaun.t
Associate III

Hi,

I downloaded the schematics and successfully imported the pcb project for STWINKT1 board into Altium designer.

However, the design rules are missing, so there are thousands of errors.

I am looking for the PCB design rule for this PCB. Or for that matter whatever design rules are recommended for board design using STM components.

Once I am able to get the project without any errors, I will be looking into parts availability so that the board design to suit our requirement can begin.

looking forward to your reply

Regards

Shaun

BGupt.3
Associate

@Shaun.t​  Where did you find the schematics and pcb files?