cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR Transmitting data over USB .txstate!=0

RKUMA.2
Associate II

Hi, I am trying to generate the usb_cdc FW, I generated the code using stm cube IDE,and the controller is stm32f070c6,i increase the heap size 0x400 and stack size 0x400,im taking the example from STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32072B_EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\CDC_Standalone but again it is showing thge same error . I'm trying to transmit the data over USB continuously, but i'm getting USBD_busy ERROR ,it is showing the error like device descript request failed and unknown usb device please can you please help me how to solve this problem, i have tried no. of ways still getting same error ,please mention the required heap and stack size for stm32f070c6

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @RKUMA.2​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community =)

Try increase the heap size or configure the USB library to use static allocation. I advise you to have a look at this article USB device not recognized.

Please keep me informed about your progress on this issue.

If my answer solved your issue, please mark it as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @RKUMA.2​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community =)

Try increase the heap size or configure the USB library to use static allocation. I advise you to have a look at this article USB device not recognized.

Please keep me informed about your progress on this issue.

If my answer solved your issue, please mark it as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

thanks for your reply @Imen DAHMEN​ ,when I increase the heap size , it is showing an error user heap stock will not fit in region RAM,RAM OVERFLOW ERROR