cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, I'm trying to configure my NUCLEO-H745ZI RAM as Device mass storage, i followed some tutoriels showing how to do this application with CubeMX and Keil IDE but its not working for me. I write my code only in "usbd_storage_if.c" file.

PyKe
Associate III

The code compile, load it to flash memory and enter debug mode to run the program.

When i connect the usb connector present on the board to test if the computer will detect it as an usb device mass storage, nothing happen !

Can someone help with this ? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
PyKe
Associate III

Any suggestion please ?

Not really a CubeMX guy, perhaps there are some MSC SDRAMDISK examples in the Cube H7 HAL directories for one or more of the H7 EVAL or DISCO boards

On the NUCLEO, power/debug by the North End USB, MSC / Device via the South End USB

Make sure you have the pin/usb associations correct for the board, check manual/schematic to be sure.

Use the debugger, check the code is running. For USB instrument the code with output to a serial port so that the code can run in realtime and you can observe what's happening without breakpointing or stopping USB from functioning.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
PyKe
Associate III

Thank you Sir for your answer.

I didn't find any MSC RAM examples in Keil IDE using H7 Boards.

But i found out that in debug mode i have an error : ''Internal Parameter Error'' which appears after i flash the program to the board and run debug mode. I have full erase the H745 MCU using ST Link Utility but when i retry the same error appears unfortunately.

When i run the program in Debug Mode, i find in the command window this error :

''Internal parameter error''

''MapMem - map size truncated to 128MB''

Do you have any solution to solve this ?

Thank you so much Sir.