cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am trying to uninstall CubeMx software. Since am getting some error so I want to uninstall and reinstall it again. But its not working. I tried some methods from St link, then also its not getting uninstalled. Please help me to fix this.

ShivaRagu
Senior

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @ShivaRagu​ ,

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

If I well understand your problem, you cannot uninstall the STM32CubeMX tool from your machine, which is a bit odd since CubeMX can be successfully installed and uninstalled.

Please refer to the STM32CubeMX Reference Manual, the 3.2 Installing/uninstalling STM32CubeMX standalone version section details multiple methods to complete the uninstall process.

Hope this resolve your issue.

Khouloud.

hi, thanks for the reply.

I have uninstalled and re-installed again. While uploading my .h5 file am getting error. My file is not getting analyzed.

can you check?

I tried to upload the sample model from FP-AI-Sensing Pack-"Session_keras_mod_93_Model.h5 file"

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

Let me share with you my comprehension to avoid any misunderstanding: so, you have downloaded FP-AI-SENSING1 pack and you browse the Session_keras_mod_93_Model.h5 keras model after enabling the Artificial Intelligence search criteria in the MCU selector tab. Did I correctly reproduce your scenario?

Actually, following the steps above, no error window is displayed and the file is analyzed without any problem:

0693W000008xq3WQAQ.png 

Could you please precise which CubeMX version are you using ?

Also, you can attach your log files under: <USER_HOME>\.stm32cubemx\STM32CubeMX.log and <USER_HOME>\.stmcufinder\STMCUFinder.log. They may revel the root cause of this misbehavior.

Thanks in advance.

Khouloud.

Hi Gm,

I installed the latest version of stm32cubemx V 6.2.0 and also enabled the AI (latest version). I don't know why am getting error while uploading .h5 file.

Am not able to analyze the model. Is there any version problem in mx. May be if i try some older version will it work?

Regards,

shankari.