cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello everyone. I am wondering how to download AC6 Tools system workbench for STM32. Please answer me

SKhar.1
Associate

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @SKhar.1​ to the community!

If you really want to use it, you should be able to find the System Workbench for STM32 here.

But for some years now, ST has been recommending using STM32CubeIDE instead, which can also be used to import AC6 projects.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Peter.

Thanks for answer.

I need help.

I watch video tutoreals about this programs and made everithing like in video,but program didn't working.

When I'm triyng working with AC6 after generation and goes Eclipse IDE,when I click green arrow after choosing project,it goes error.

I will send photo and video and if you can,help me please.

If you can,I will contact You on facebook or Viber.

Sincerely Sulkhan

System Workbench for STM32 is community supported and you can usually get support in the forum, maybe a nice community user has an answer here as well.

However, ST cannot otherwise support System Workbench for STM32.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 SDK). 

Best regards

Laurent Ca...