cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use STM32CubeMX extract STM32L4R9I-DISCO board demo?

Chuanfu Zhou
Associate

Dear all:

I want to use STM32CubeMx or STM32CubeIDE to generate official demo of the this board, but not find that at STM32CubeMX->New Project->Example Selector->Board.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @Chuanfu Zhou​ 

Thanks for your question,

Actually, there's no example regarding the L4R9I-Disco board under the Example panel, but you can find under New project-> Board Selector the L4 disco default configuration once you click on it with a Yes confirmation.

In addition to that, there's more examples and applications in your repository under C:\Users\..STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.0\Projects\32L4R9IDISCOVERY , you can refer to them according to your need.

Hope my answer helped you 🙂 when your question is answered please close this topic by choosing Select as best, this will help other users to find the answer faster.

Thanks, Khouloud

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @Chuanfu Zhou​ 

Thanks for your question,

Actually, there's no example regarding the L4R9I-Disco board under the Example panel, but you can find under New project-> Board Selector the L4 disco default configuration once you click on it with a Yes confirmation.

In addition to that, there's more examples and applications in your repository under C:\Users\..STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.0\Projects\32L4R9IDISCOVERY , you can refer to them according to your need.

Hope my answer helped you 🙂 when your question is answered please close this topic by choosing Select as best, this will help other users to find the answer faster.

Thanks, Khouloud

HI @Khouloud ZEMMELI​ 

Thank you for your response,​ I am finded Example at that path.

Thank you again.