cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic array fill-up during compilation time

HA87
Associate III

Hi,

I want to store some calibration data inside the firmware that is running on my STM32H743. This calibration data would be stored in a specific address in a preallocated memory map. Another device would communicate with the firmware running on this MCU through an SPI interface to read this calibration data. However, this calibration data is device-dependent, and thus the firmware that contains this calibration data would differ from one MCU to another. This calibration data would be generated offline prior to firmware flashing on the MCU.

I am looking for an efficient way to automate copying the values of the calibration data based on the device ID that I want to flash. So is there an efficient way to do that in STM32CubeIDE?

Ideally, I would ask STM32CubeIDE to run a custom script prior to flashing the MCU. This script would request the number of the device that is being flashed and based on that it will set the corresponding addresses of the calibration data in the memory map to the values returned back this script. I am not sure if this is possible in CubeIDE.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HA87
Associate III

Anu clue if what I asked is possible in STM32CubeID? or if is there an alternative solution to achieve that?

Thanks.