Did you mean: 

I need information about TY 2010GH (TO220) aand if exist a aquivalent

Cmelo.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I still know the TY2010 as a thyristor with 200V, 10A and a gate current of <15mA, but I cannot guarantee that the TY2010GH meets these specifications exactly. It should therefore be checked whether the circuit in which it is used expects a thyristor (e.g. as a crowbar to protect the output voltage). The pin assignment in the photo would then be from left to right: cathode - anode - gate.

If this is the case, a TYN610RG can be tried as a substitute (thyristors with less than 600V are hardly common anymore).

As mentioned, everything is at your own risk, as no documentation is available from TY2010. Especially with a power supply unit, you must of course know how to work on it.

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MFili.2
Associate

I'm interested for having information about this component too. It's used on Olivetti M20 power supply (year 1982). Best.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I still know the TY2010 as a thyristor with 200V, 10A and a gate current of <15mA, but I cannot guarantee that the TY2010GH meets these specifications exactly. It should therefore be checked whether the circuit in which it is used expects a thyristor (e.g. as a crowbar to protect the output voltage). The pin assignment in the photo would then be from left to right: cathode - anode - gate.

If this is the case, a TYN610RG can be tried as a substitute (thyristors with less than 600V are hardly common anymore).

As mentioned, everything is at your own risk, as no documentation is available from TY2010. Especially with a power supply unit, you must of course know how to work on it.

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.