cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple drop-down menus of widgets in a scrolling list

MPasi
Associate

Hi everyone,

I've tried to find some examples how to implement a scrolling list of widgets composed of custom drop-down menu widgets that are composed of a list of different types of widgets, creating them run-time based of a local configuration, but I didn't found anything.

Are there any examples or any tutorials that explain how to implement it?

Or are there a simple way to implement it? that doesn't force me to write long in C ++

Thank you everyone!

2 REPLIES 2
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello MPasi,

Your GUI concept seems quite complex. Unfortunately we don't have any example for this kind of GUI.

Moreover, creating widgets at run time is not recommended for robustness purpose in embedded graphics. You should have all your widgets already allocated in the memory at startup.

/Alexandre

MPasi
Associate

0693W000008y8RgQAI.png0693W000008y8RqQAI.pngAlexandre, thanks for reply.

I'm trying to develop my app with touchgfx, but I have not achieved the goal.

I'm trying to implement a menu that is like a scrolling list of stationary container (for example of the first image, the element indicated with a red circle), but, if you click over it, the container expands in a several items (first image, for instance, item indicated with a red circle).

The expansion push the next items forward. You can see the element "uscite" is belower than before the expansion.

Would you know to tell me how I can go about developing that?

Thanks in advance.