cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX configuration of ADC for STM32L476RGTx does not allow Scan Conversion Mode to be Enabled

PPark.1
Associate II

I am trying to configure the ADC of STM32L476RGTx to scan three channels, but STM32CubeMX only shows Disabled as an option to select for Scan Conversion Mode. I have also tried this with STM32L471VETx and the same problem exists.

Am I missing a prerequisite setting that needs to be enabled before Scan Conversion Mode can be enabled, or is this a problem with the device definition?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @PPark.1​ 

Thanks for your question,

Actually, the Scan Conversion mode can be enabled in case when the number of conversion is higher than 1, when you set it as 2 for example, the scan conversion will be automatically switched to Enabled.

Hope my answer helped you 🙂 when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @PPark.1​ 

Thanks for your question,

Actually, the Scan Conversion mode can be enabled in case when the number of conversion is higher than 1, when you set it as 2 for example, the scan conversion will be automatically switched to Enabled.

Hope my answer helped you 🙂 when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

Many thanks - as with so many things, it's obvious when you're told the answer!

I should probably add that I needed to Enable Regular Conversions before the 'number of conversions' option became visible.