cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** error 129: MapMem - map size truncated to 128MB

Nagendra Somanapalli
Associate II

I USED STM32H747 DEV BOARD, I GOT THIS ERROR WHEN I USED TO PROGRAMM ETHERNET, GIVE ANY SOLUTION

6 REPLIES 6
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Nagendra Somanapalli​ and welcome to the STM32 Community 🙂

Which IDE and firmware version are you using ?

Please provide more details about your issue and environment, so that Community users or ST employees can help you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Look like a Keil error.

Not sure anyone is going to help unless the situation is more clearly explain

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello,

Can u help me sample code for STM32H747I DISCO board for ethernet communication?

Hi @Nagendra Somanapalli

Have a look at this article How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working.

There is a LwIP example in the STM32CubeH7 MCU package that can help you in your application:

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Applications\LwIP.

You should refer to the User manual and datasheet for your board that helps you in the pin configuration.

Note that the Ethernet driver will be fully reworked for multiple fixes by 21Q2.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi @Nagendra Somanapalli​ ,

I suggest keeping all feedback/question you have regarding the same issue on this discussion (instead of reposting the same question in a new post), this reduce the timer spent by user.

Imen

Thanks
Imen

Hello Imen,

How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working

My board STM32H747I DISCO supports RMII ethernet. is above example same RMII ethernet?