cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception signal 67 when creating an Application Template

Emilmart
Senior

Hello guys,

I'm using touchGFX 4.16.0 and I would like to create an application template for my custom board. I'm following this tutorial.

At the pack -d command, it generates an exception.

Here's the message:

user@DESKTOP-X ~
$ cd /c/TouchGFXProjects/DEMO2

user@DESKTOP-X /c/TouchGFXProjects/DEMO2
$ /c/TouchGFX/4.16.0/designer/tgfx.exe pack -d DEMO2.touchgfx

Executing pack (Packs up the TouchGFX application):

Exception non gérée : System.IO.IOException: Nom de répertoire non valide.

à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   à System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   à System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   à System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   à System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   à TouchGFXPackages.Implementation.CreateTouchGFXPackage..ctor(String projectPath)
   à TouchGFXDesignerCLI.Commands.Pack.PackExecutor..ctor(Boolean release, Boolean convert, String projectPath, String imagesPath, Boolean validate, Boolean upload, String deletePackageWithName, String server)
   à TouchGFXDesignerCLI.Commands.Pack.PackCommand.Run(String[] remainingArguments)
   à ManyConsole.ConsoleCommandDispatcher.DispatchCommand(IEnumerable`1 commands, String[] arguments, TextWriter consoleOut, Boolean skipExeInExpectedUsage)
   à TouchGFXDesignerCLI.Program.Main(String[] args)
Signal 67

My project structure is at followed:

0693W000008wfXOQAY.pngThanks

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

I believe you are not in the right folder and should not be using the .touchgfx project in the command but the folder (no need for the / at the end).

Here is the steps I did for a fake AT of one of my projects on the F429 disco board:

0693W000008wjQbQAI.pngMy folder look like this (zip file was created by the command above):

0693W000008wjQgQAI.png 

Out of curiosity, you are working on a custom board. Did you use CubeMX and developed your project similarly to what we do with the application templates for the dev kits like in the following screenshot ?

0693W000008wjScQAI.png 

/Romain

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

I actually met issues creating a tpa (the next step), I do not know if you will face them as well but just in case, what I did to avoid them was to download in addition TouchGFX 4.14 and run the commands from the TouchGFX 4.16.0 environment but using 4.14 in the actual command , so like this:

$ /c/TouchGFX/4.14.0/designer/tgfx.exe pack -d demo/

FYI the errors I faced with 16.1 are the followings:

0693W000008wkp3QAA.pngI investigated and could only make it work with TouchGFX 4.14 or older. I informed the team to know how we can fix that and find the source of the issue.

0693W000008wkpXQAQ.png 

Hope this helps

/Romain

Hi, you're right I messed up with the commands and folders; though before doing that I also tried with the right commands and also got some errors.

My project has been generated by CubeMX, and has the same structure as your:

0693W000008wlfsQAA.png(sorry I blur some infos, forget about the project one in my first post it is not the same as this one, it was just an example from a generated project by TouchGFX with an official demo board)

Indeed when I run the proper command with TouchGFX 4.16.0 environment it end up with the same exception:0693W000008wljLQAQ.pngbut the zip file is well created (not the json).

So I installed TouchGFX 4.14.0 and runned the same commands with the TouchGFX 4.16.0 environment as you mentionned in your second post, and it ends up like this :

0693W000008wlksQAA.pngnothing happens

But when I try to follow the same procedure with an offical project generated by TouchGFX it indeed work.

So I try to edit the generated .json file from the official project with replacing with my infos but the pack -rc -d command generate the same exception.

FYI when I added the software pack TouchGFX to my project I think it was TouchGFX 4.15 at that time (but my project has now everything updated to the last versions). My project also hasn't any space in the file names nor dot, and the folder, .ioc and .touchgfx are named the same.

Hope that helps, have a nice weekend