cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I back to use UBS-Link?

RSant.1
Associate

My stm32l4 discovery kit iot node b-l475e-iot01 stopped the connection via connector 8, I couldn't do it at all, so I used ST-LINK V2, I got communication, but I can't use the USB again, I didn't touch the hardware, absolutely nothing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure what the expectations are here. You'll have to figure out what's broken and perhaps user a debugger.

The micro-USB connectors are not hard to damage. Micro-USB cables some times only have power connections (charger cables)

The STM32L4 side of the USB will be dependent on functional USB Device firmware running on the processor. With BOOT0 HIGH this might present as an "STM32 BOOT" device.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not sure what the expectations are here. You'll have to figure out what's broken and perhaps user a debugger.

The micro-USB connectors are not hard to damage. Micro-USB cables some times only have power connections (charger cables)

The STM32L4 side of the USB will be dependent on functional USB Device firmware running on the processor. With BOOT0 HIGH this might present as an "STM32 BOOT" device.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..