cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the STM32H7A3RIT6 ever going to exist?

PMath.4
Senior III

Announced over a year ago - I developed a product based on it and still no silicon

5 REPLIES 5

You have an open order for these or waiting for free stock at distribution? MoQ looks to be close to a 1000, with 26 week delivery.​

What's the local sales rep telling you?​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
PMath.4
Senior III

I've been monitoring the ST store ever since they announced and there has never been availability there or with any distributor. I'm only ever likely to need 3 or 400 so ordering 1000 is out of the question.

This is a very interesting chip, full LTDC and lots on internal RAM in a 64-pin package. The applications are endless if only the bloody thing existed!

Undoubtedly, however I suspect this is going into something specific (game device, end customer), or there is a specific log-jam into getting the die onto a 64-pin lead frame, along with all the other issues currently.

https://estore.st.com/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-high-performance-mcus/stm32h7-series/stm32h7a3-7b3/stm32h7a3ri.html

@STOne-32​ any thoughts / projections on this? Sampling quantities?

STOne-32
ST Employee

Dear @Community member​  @Community member​ ,

We are very happy and delighted to see that the device is fitting your need {This is a very interesting chip, full LTDC and lots on internal RAM in a 64-pin package. The applications are endless if only the bloody thing existed!} as I see you are located in UK, we will contact you shortly to update regarding your wanted samples.

Ciao,

STOne-32

Thanks