cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a problem when I run the same program on STM32F723ZEI6 and STM32F723ZET6?

裕井上.1
Associate

I'm considering changing from STM32F723ZEI6 to STM32F723ZET6.

[Question]

・Is there a problem when I run the same program?

・Does they have the same functionality?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @裕晶 井上​ ,

Weclome to the STM32 Community =)

These two devices do not have the same package:

You have to check the pinout in the STM32F723xx datasheet , Table 10. STM32F722xx and STM32F723xx pin and ball definition.

0693W000008wUJQQA2.jpg 

You can use the STM32CubeMX tool, which offers the features to compare the characteristics of two or more MCUs through the "Cross Selector" tab, and to display the list of compatible MCUs, then export your current project configuration to a compatible MCU.

I advise you to refer to the UM1718 in section "Cross selector" and "Tutorial 5: Exporting current project configuration to a compatible MCU"

0693W000008wTy0QAE.png 

Hope this helps you.

If your question is answered, please mark the best post as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button, this can be very helpful for Community users to find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @裕晶 井上​ ,

Weclome to the STM32 Community =)

These two devices do not have the same package:

You have to check the pinout in the STM32F723xx datasheet , Table 10. STM32F722xx and STM32F723xx pin and ball definition.

0693W000008wUJQQA2.jpg 

You can use the STM32CubeMX tool, which offers the features to compare the characteristics of two or more MCUs through the "Cross Selector" tab, and to display the list of compatible MCUs, then export your current project configuration to a compatible MCU.

I advise you to refer to the UM1718 in section "Cross selector" and "Tutorial 5: Exporting current project configuration to a compatible MCU"

0693W000008wTy0QAE.png 

Hope this helps you.

If your question is answered, please mark the best post as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button, this can be very helpful for Community users to find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

I have attached the Excel file containing a comparison of the characteristics and features between these devices.

Imen

Thanks
Imen