cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I bought the MB1075E series pcb of the stm32g429 disco card. When I create a project in touchgfx and load the code on the card, the touch screen does not work properly.

ÖDemi.1
Associate II

I define two different buttons. Pressing the first button activates the second button, and when the second button is pressed, the first button becomes active. can you help me thank you very much

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this, I just tested as well on my side and the touch does not work on that revision (works for older ones). I have warned the team to fix this.

/Romain

ÖDemi.1
Associate II

Thank you. Is the problem software or hardware? When will it be fixed?

yes old version pcb also works.

Hi,

It needs investigation but by looking at the data sheet for the two revisions and the user manual found here it seems like a hardware change:  "SF-TC240T-9370-T replaced by FRD240C48003-B". They have changed the display between the revision C which works and the E revision.

I do not have a date for when it will be fixed but this does not seem to be too complicated. You can probably do the fixes yourself in CubeMX if you cannot wait for the updated application template by looking at the documentation and the datasheet of the E revision.

/Romain