cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F7 using FreeRTOS V2 crash problem-PRECISERR

阿亮之家
Associate

I recently learned to use FreeRTOS on STM32F7. The program runs for a certain period of time and then enters HardFault_Handler. The time is variable.The fault analyzer is reporting an error as "FORCED" and "PrecisErr".

There are 6 threads in the project.Print time per second in thread A;Thread B is responsible for sending commands from USART1.Thread C receives data from USART1 and sends data to Thread D, Thread E, and Thread F via the queue.Thread D is responsible for obtaining the data sent by C through the queue, and sending the result to thread F through the queue after data processing.Thread E is responsible for saving the received data to the SD card;Thread F is responsible for sending the received data through usart2.Where the thread priority from large to small is C=E>D>F>B>A.The stack space used by each thread is set at around 10*1024.

The attached picture is the situation of each thread captured during the program running, among which the thread G was not created by me, but was created after the program was generated by STM32CubeIDE, and the thread name was also garbled, I wonder what the situation was, the death chance could not be caused by G?

This problem does not have any clue, come to ask for help each big guy specially!

0693W000008wDwpQAE.png 

0 REPLIES 0