cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have trouble to get working USB and bxCAN, device STM32F103RC (STM32CubeIDE v1.4), if bxCAN is not configured, USB work fine, together does not work - error "usb 1-1.3: device descriptor read/64, error -32". What I'm doing wrong?

mov
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

​Hi @Community member​ ,

After check, the USB and CAN can be used in the same application, but not at the same time on STM32F1 serie.

I recommend you the following FAQ which answer your question: Concurrent use of USB and CAN with STM32F103

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

May be the issue is related to the VBUS, and check if USB D+/D- is not swapped.

I will wait for your update/progress on this.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
mov
Associate II

I test it, USB work fine if bxCAN disabled.

​Hi @Community member​ ,

After check, the USB and CAN can be used in the same application, but not at the same time on STM32F1 serie.

I recommend you the following FAQ which answer your question: Concurrent use of USB and CAN with STM32F103

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

Thanks
Imen