cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the X-CUBE-STL library?

Mmo.1
Associate

I am from China and I want to obtain the X-CUBE-STL library. To read the website introduction, I need to contact the MCU local ST sales offices to sign the NDA to obtain it. But I don't know how to get the contact information of MCU local ST sales offices. Most of the contacts given on the website are distributors. I asked several distributors. They all said that they don't know how to get the software, they just sell chips. Need to find STMicroelectronics to obtain. However, the contact numbers of STMicroelectronics (China) are all empty numbers. I don't know how to contact them, and I can't find a way to get them.

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Local MCU offices in China can be found at our website: just select

• By Contact Type = Sales offices and Representatives and
  • By country/region = China

You will get different locations while the one in Hong Kong seems to be the one to turn to:

STMicroelectronics Limited

16/F Tower 1, The Gateway, 25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

Hong Kong, China

Phone: +852 28615700

Good luck!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Mmo.1
Associate

I have done this before. I can't call the phone number, which does not exist. I try all the phone number of Sales offices in China, they don't exist. I can't call in.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I've just checked the phone number of Hong Kong mentioned before - it is the current one, active and rings.

Please check if you have some other phone issue, e.g. blocked connections.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.