cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing FLASH_CR_ERRIE in CMSIS of STM32F415xx

MGore
Associate

Hey,

I'm programming with the STM32F415 MCU and discovered that the FLASH_CR_ERRIE declaration is missing in the CMSIS files. Is this a known issue or even intended?

If it is not intended, I assume I can safely add the missing declaration? (I never had to touch them, so I'm careful about that.)

If there is a reason why it's missing, could someone please point that out to me?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Moritz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MGore​ ,

Thank you for your patience while I investigate this.

The FLASH_CR_ERRIE declaration will be added in the next release of STM32CubeF4 MCU package.

I can't give you any target date for the moment regarding availability of the next version.

Thank you for your contribution and for bringing this missing to our attention.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MGore​  and welcome to the STM32 Community 🙂

Thanks for pointing out this issue.

I am checking it internally and I will give you an update as soon as possible.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hello @Imen DAHMEN​,

thank you for your quick answer. Are there any updates?

Thank you for investigating and best regards,

Moritz

Hello @MGore​ ,

Thank you for your patience while I investigate this.

The FLASH_CR_ERRIE declaration will be added in the next release of STM32CubeF4 MCU package.

I can't give you any target date for the moment regarding availability of the next version.

Thank you for your contribution and for bringing this missing to our attention.

Imen

Thanks
Imen